NORTH GRIMES ROADWAY IMPROVEMENT
Hobbs, New Mexico
City of Hobbs
Mr. Todd Randall, PE
Pettigrew & Associates, P.A. provided professional construction inspection services for the North Grimes Roadway Improvement Project.
The scope of work included:
- Preparation of Project Construction Documents including contract document, technical specifications, special provisions, quantity tables, special details and bid tabulation; engineering review and verification of construction plans and quantities.
- Preconstruction Surveying including establishment of alignment for centerline, stationing, and elevation correlation to construction plans.
- Construction Engineering Services (Resident Construction Representation) including construction observation; field engineering as necessary; and construction documentation for pay estimates, change orders, request for information, material submittal review, and other relevant items.
- Construction Staking including cross sections for excavation, staking curb and gutter, fillets, valley gutters and drive pads; drainage structures – drop inlets, junction boxes, and drainage pipe, cut off wall and keystone wall; light bases; signalization; and Project Right of Way.
- Pettigrew & Associates provided materials engineering for a geotechnical investigation and pavement design, as well as construction materials testing for soils, aggregates, Superpave® mixtures and concrete.