Materials Testing in New Mexico, Texas and other states
Pettigrew & Associates has been providing construction materials testing services for over 55 years. As an independent engineering laboratory, we can be a valuable partner in meeting your quality control needs. From design to completed project, constant attention to quality in partnership with Pettigrew & Associates will continue to result in your project’s success. The concrete, asphalt, soils and other manufactured materials used in the construction process will be tested by certified technicians to specifications set forth in your construction documents.
The core of our materials laboratory is our quality assurance and quality management program – Quality System. Documentation, standard operating procedures, test methods, personnel training and certification records, accreditations, internal audits, and third-party check programs are key elements of our Quality Assurance Program.
We have many references with materials testing clients in Midland TX, Hobbs NM, Carlsbad NM, Artesia NM, Roswell NM, Clovis, NM, Lubbock, TX, Amarillo, TX and other surrounding communities.
Pettigrew & Associates is also a United States Army Corp of Engineers (USACE) Certified Laboratory. For a complete list of our aggregate, bituminous, concrete, masonry and soils tests click here.
Pettigrew & Associates is licensed to perform nuclear density testing in New Mexico and Texas. We are prequalified with NMDOT and TxDOT.
- Geotechnical Evaluation of Existing Soil Conditions for Design of Pavement Sections, Foundations, and Structures
- Source Feasibility Studies and Evaluations
- Material Pit Sourcing
- Design and Analysis of Superpave® Asphaltic Mixtures/Marshall Asphaltic Mixtures
- Design and Analysis of Portland Cement Concrete, Grout, Mortar, Masonry
- Specialized Design and Analysis of Flexible and Rigid Mixtures for DOE/WIPP, NMDOT, TxDot Projects
- Soils, Aggregates, Asphalt, Concrete
- Soil Resistivity Analysis
- Rebar/Bolt Pull Testing
- FF/FL – Floor Flatness/Floor Levelness
- Mortar, Grout
- Percolation Testing
- Corrosivity Testing