NMJC TRAINING & OUTREACH CENTER
Construction was completed in 2008 for a new 14,000 sq. ft. workforce training center on the campus of NMJC just off Millen Drive across from Zia Park and Black Gold Casino. The center blends a state-of-the-industry workforce training focus with NMJC’s existing Continuing Education, video conferencing, transportation, and online learning programs, as well as the Small Business Development Center.
Pettigrew & Associates provided professional engineering and surveying services for sitework, including utilities, concrete and asphalt paving, utility main extensions, and landscape.
Specific tasks included:
- Topographic Surveys for Design
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Civil Design
- Design of Utility Mains for Trunk Line Extension
- Construction Administration and Engineering
- Construction Materials Testing
- Construction Staking