CTECH – CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION CENTER OF HOBBS
The Career and Technical Education Center at Hobbs Municipal Schools offers inspiring hands-on career pathways, combining rigorous coursework with project learning in a collaborative setting for students who want to gain a deep understanding of and actively participate in high-demand professions.
Pettigrew & Associates is proud to be involved with this impactful project.
Services provided include the following:
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Utility Coordination and Relocation Services
- Boundary and Topographic Surveys
- Site Grading and Drainage Plan
- Permits, Entitlements and Approvals
- Site Demolition Plan
- Site Improvement Plan
- Site Paving Plan, Site Utility Plan
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan & Erosion Control
- Special Inspections and Materials Testing
Hobbs Municipal Schools