ROLE: To perform field testing and inspection of civil projects in accordance with project specifications.
1. Follow all safety procedures.
2. Maintain an acceptable driving record.
3. Work independently
4. Perform laboratory testing of Concrete, Soils, Aggregates & Hotmix
5. Perform field testing of Concrete, Soils, Aggregates & Hotmix
6. Report field test and daily inspection results.
7. Communicate with supervisor
8. Communicate with client, contractor, and other parties involved with project, including
architect, structural engineer, or other consultants.
9. Maintain testing equipment in a clean working order.
10.Performs special assignments as requested.
11.Performs technical or related work as required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
1. Bachelor of Science Degree – Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field
2. An equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the desired
knowledge, skills and abilities.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following additional qualifications
1. Experience in laboratory testing of soils, asphalt, and aggregate.
2. Experience in field testing of soils, asphalt, concrete and aggregate.
3. ACI Laboratory Technician Certifications:
a. Strength Testing
b. Laboratory Testing – Level 1
c. Laboratory Testing – Level 2
4. NMDOT TTCP or TxDOT Aggregate, Soils, HMAC Certifications
5. APWA Certified Inspector
All other requirements for employment with Pettigrew will apply.
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above and wish to be considered for the position, please reach out to Erica Pacheco at email@example.com.