Premier Surveying Firm Serving New Mexico, Texas and other states
Pettigrew & Associates offers design, construction and land surveying, licensed in the states of New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Washington and Kansas, as well as CFed Certified Surveyors. The firm has the ability to perform surveys with the latest in GPS, robotic total stations, scanners, and ground penetrating radar technology.
Examples of surveying services include:
- ALTA/Boundary Survey
- Route Surveys
- Easement/ROW Surveys
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Services
- Construction Surveys
- Utility Surveys
- Topographic Surveys (aerial mapping, remote sensing and
- Design Surveys
- Control for Aerial and LiDar Surveys
- Plant Site Monumentation and Subsidence Surveys
- Annexation Survey
- Inspection, Elevation and Improvement Survey
- Railroad Surveys
- Stream and Corridor Cross Sections
- Gradient Boundary Determination
- As-Built Surveys
- Geodetic Surveys
- Subsidence Monitoring
Our career development program includes CST (Certified Survey Technician) training through the National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS). Many of our surveyors are also members of the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
We have worked extensively with surveying clients in Hobbs NM, Midland TX, Carlsbad NM, Artesia NM, Roswell NM, Clovis NM, Lubbock TX, Amarillo TX and other surrounding communities.