Survey Crew Chief – Hourly
1. Performs advanced field calculations and data management.
2. Interacts with client.
3. Directs activities of the survey crew, including the essential functions of the survey aide and
the survey technician to ensure accurate and timely completion of the survey project.
4. Oversees the field surveying function of the business to meet client needs by performing
skilled, technical work in the field.
5. Oversee and monitor survey equipment in the field to ensure that it is properly maintained,
calibrated, and fully accounted for on a regular schedule.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
1. Education – High School Diploma.
2. Experience – This position requires a minimum of three years of experience in boundary,
topographic and construction surveys, design surveys, subdivision plats, ALTA/ACSM surveys,
water rights surveys, horizontal and vertical control networks for aerial and GPS surveys.
3. Must be proficient in the use of field equipment, GPS Total Station, and Robotics. Familiar with
the use of AutoCAD. Civil 3D is a plus.
All other requirements for employment with Pettigrew will apply.
Erica Martinez Pacheco | Human Resources / HR Representative
Ph: (575) 393-9827 Fax: (575) 393-1543
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org