NMJC WESTERN HERITAGE MUSEUM
The New Mexico Junior College Western Heritage Center is a multifunctional resource facility located on the campus of NMJC. The dynamic facility houses a conference center, a permanent museum of exhibits, as well as a theater. In addition, the Western Heritage Center is home to the Cowboy Hall of Fame and a children’s museum.
Pettigrew & Associates provided professional engineering and surveying services for sitework, including utilities, concrete and asphalt paving, detention pond, and landscape.
Specific tasks included:
- Topographic Surveys for Design
- Geotechnical Investigation
- Boundary Verification
- Civil Design
- Design of Utility Mains for Trunk Line Extension
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Construction Materials Testing
- Construction Staking
Hobbs, New Mexico
NM Junior College
Dr. Steve McCleery